Thursday, August 27, 2015

Guess Who’s Back?

Guess Who’s Back?
Article by Ella M. & Fiona M.

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 10.49.33 AM.pngAfter spending almost a year of student teaching at Design39Campus, Mrs. Duggan has finally joined the Design39 teaching staff! “I loved her as a student teacher, I'm so excited so see what talent she brings to Design39Campus,” says Fiona McKenna, a 7th grade student.
Currently teaching in the 4-5 span, Mrs. Duggin has been enjoying her time at D39. “I love my homeroom and all the kids in this grade,” says Mrs. Duggin. She also has some exciting plans for her class! Right now, they are working on a design project, which was been really fun, and they are all ready to dive into the curriculum.
 “I wanted to become a teacher to make a change in my students’ lives, just like my teachers did,” she says. So far she and her students have been having a lot fun in class! “She's really nice and fun to be around!” says Clara, one of the students.
We are so happy Mrs. Duggin joined the D39 staff and we can't wait to see what fun and exciting things she has in store. It’s so cool that we  knew her while she was student teaching and now we know her as a D39C LED. It's going to be a great year, now that we have the help of Mrs. Duggin!

1 comment:

Have feedback or ideas for D39C? Please share!